The Cornerstone Quilters Guild is located in Charlton, Massachusetts. Established in March 2000 by a group of active quilters looking for a place to get together and share knowledge, we are over 160 members strong and we’re still growing!
Our goals are to further the awareness of quilting, to promote the sharing of ideas and talents with those interested in quilting, and to support community organizations through quilts.
Our monthly meetings are held on the third Sunday of each month from September through June at the Charlton Baptist Church, 50 Hammond Hill Road, Charlton, MA. See Directions below.
We meet from 1:30 pm until approximately 4:00 pm. The meeting usually begins with some guild business, followed by a speaker who shares a topic of interest with the membership. Various guild activities are discussed and/or presented and the afternoon concludes with a very popular member show and tell session.
Our dues are $24.00 annually, May through April. Our members receive a monthly newsletter full of news, activities, and upcoming events for our guild and opportunities to join in workshops and projects and discounts are local quilt shops. Guests are always welcome; the first meeting is free, subsequent meetings are $5.00.
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 383
Charlton City, MA 01508
Directions to Charlton Baptist Church
From Route 20:
- Take Route 20 to the light at Richardson Corner Road. If traveling westbound, turn right at the light. If traveling eastbound, turn left ontoOxbow Road(Oxbow Variety Store is at this corner).
- Follow Oxbow Road approximately 200 yards and bear left at the fork. This is Hammond Hill Road.
- Go approximately 1/4 mile and the church is on the right, a large gray building.
From Stafford Street (Worcester Area):
- Take Stafford Street west into Charlton.
- After crossing the bridge (which goes over the train tracks), continue about 1/4 mile and turn left onto Hammond Hill Road.
- Go down Hammond Hill Road for about 1 mile and the church is on the left.